Next generation autonomous USV
Performs in Environments & Conditions Where Other Manned and Unmanned Systems Cannot
- Flexible configurations in 6’(2m), 8’(2.5m), 12’(3.6m), 24’(7m), 38’(11m) & 50’(15m) variants
- Electric or Diesel/Electric Propulsion, dependent on MANTAS variant size – all independent twin screw systems
- Next generation ultra-safe Low-Lithium batteries for C5ISR and vessel operations.
- High-speed surface operation with “burst speed” capability to 80 kts, depending on variant
- Excellent range at cruise speeds
- High Precision loitering and station keeping operations
- Fully autonomous, semi-autonomous and full operator control modes
- Sensor and communications agnostic
- Solar Panels for extended endurance and persistence for open ocean operation
- Extended in-field operations with open architecture and modular design allowing for rapid adaptation and integration of sensors, advance communications and improved energy payload
- Highly reliable systems with waterproof components within the MANTAS hull
- Optional “Stealth” Mode with a positively buoyant hull to minimize detection and perform “decks awash” operations
- Performs in environments and conditions where other USV’s are unable due to MANTAS’ high-performance envelope.
MANTAS™ USV is a multi-role catamaran, proficient at performing in open ocean, riverine and inland waters delivering greater mission flexibility than traditional manned systems.
MARTAC™ designed the MANTAS™ vehicles specifically for multi-role autonomous unmanned operation.
- Bathymetric mapping and asset inspection
- Port and Harbor Security
- Environmental Monitoring
- Search & Rescue
- Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief (HADR)
- Transport Logistics – Oil Platform Support
- Scientific monitoring – NOAA
- Fisheries monitoring
- Coastal surveillance & security
- Communications relay “under the canopy”
- Drug Interdiction/ISR/Human Trafficking
- Mine Countermeasure
- Anti-submarine warfare
- Fast boat swarm
- Electronic warfare
- Unmanned mobile laser designator
- Maritime security support
- Mobile Active/Passive Sonobuoys
- Port/Harbor Patrol
- Launch & Recovery of UxVs
- Riverine ISR & Patrol
- Special Operation Forces (SOF) “Round the Bend ISR”
- Ability to be weaponized
* These fields are required.