Next generation autonomous USV
Performs in environments & conditions where other USV’s cannot.
- Flexible configurations in 6’, 8’, 12’, 24’(7m), 38’(11m), & 50’(15m) variants.
- Electric Propulsion or Diesel/Electric for larger MANTAS-independent twin screw systems.
- Next generation ultra-safe Low-Lithium batteries for C5ISR and vessel operations.
- High-speed surface operation with “burst speed” capability up to 80 kts.
- Excellent range at cruise speeds.
- High Precision loitering and station keeping operations.
- Fully autonomous, semi-autonomous and full operator control modes.
- Sensor and communications agnostic.
- Solar Panels for extended endurance and persistence for open ocean operation.
- Extended in-field operations with open architecture and modular design allowing for rapid adaptation and integration of sensors, advance communications and improved energy payload
- Highly reliable systems with waterproof components within the MANTAS hull
- Optional “Stealth” Mode with a positively buoyant hull to minimize detection and perform “decks awash” operations
- Performs in environments and conditions where other USV’s are unable due to MANTAS’ high-performance envelope.
MARTAC™ designed the MANTAS™ vehicles specifically for multi-role autonomous unmanned operation.
- Humanitarian Aid and Disaster
- Relief (HADR)
- Oil Platform Support
- Port and Harbor Security
- Search and Rescue
- Border Security
- Communication Relay “Under the Canopy”
- Drug Interdiction/ISR/Human Trafficking
- Fast Boat Swarm
- Unmanned Mobile Laser Designator
- Maritime Interdiction Operations (MIO) Support
- Maritime Security (MS)
- Mobile Active/Passive Sonobuoys
- Port /Harbor Patrol
- Unmanned Launch and Recovery of UAV’s
- Riverine Operations
- Special Operations Forces (SOF) “Round The Bend” ISR
- Ability to be weaponized
By George Galdorisi Occurring less than six months after the publication of the U.S. Navy’s latest strategic document, Design for Maintaining Maritime Superiority Version 2.0 (Design 2.0),
Offshore Source Article lists MANTAS as an emerging technology enabling the safety and security of offshore energy infrastructure . This USV technology can be used
* These fields are required.