WHO WE ARE
- MARTAC is an Innovative provider of Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) called MANTAS for military, security, commercial and scientific missions and markets.
- MANTAS integrates with a wide array of sensors and communication technologies.
- Operates in diverse maritime environments where other manned and unmanned systems cannot .
- Established small business headquartered in a 72,000 square foot production plant and private water test facility in Melbourne, FL.
- Satellite offices in Binghamton, NY, San Diego, CA and Apex, NC.
MARTAC is the accumulation of years of advanced control technologies, cutting edge avionics, U.S. Navy surface and aviation experience coupled with hands-on exposure to extreme high performance offshore powerboat technology. This collective experience resulted in the development of the Man-portable Tactical Autonomous System (MANTAS™).
MARTAC’s mission is to deliver reliable and innovative uncrewed systems to our military, security, commercial and scientific markets and customers. We develop these systems focused on solving real-world problems in challenging environments with solutions for Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA). Our company leadership continually drives creativity to challenge technological boundaries and in order to enable our customers to solve problems and remove personnel from harm’s way.
MARTAC products, system and sub systems initial patent was approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in August of 2015. However, even today we continually fortify our expanding Intellectual Property (IP) via patent protection institutions. We achieve this by filing supplementary IP innovation growth through the Continuation In Part (CIP) process with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. These CIPs and patents are “super” patents in that each contain a significant number of claims, that are enforceable under patent law.
Number: US 9,096,106
Approval Date: August 4, 2015
Filed: May 14, 2012
In June 2016, we submitted to the International Bureau patent protection that recognizes protection from 181 countries:
International (Approved January 2017)
International Publication Number: WO 2017/004419 A1
Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT): PCT/US2016/040492
Number: US 9,669,904
Approval Date: June 6, 2017
Filed: June 30, 2015
Number: US 10,331,131
Approval Date: June 25, 2019
Filed: May 31, 2017
Number: US 10,908,611
Approval Date: February 2, 2021
Filed: October 10, 2019
Application Number: 17/164,129
Anticipated Approval Date: October 10, 2022
Filed: February 1, 202